Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kinder Math Sorting Mats & Updates

Wow. After this last summer, I didn't think I could take a one month break from blogging... but look at me. I did. This last month has been nothing but C-R-A-Z-Y! I opened that kinder class that I told you all about, but two and a half weeks into it, I got an offer to go back to the school I taught at last year. I could not say no. I loooved my principal and had made sooo many great friends there that I took the offer and had one afternoon to pack up and move. ((I was secretly hoping this would happen and hadn't brought much stuff with me in case I had oh, a good 2 hours to pack.)) 

So my new position is kind of interesting. I am teaching math and writing in two kinder classes of 33 kiddos each. It's kind of weird because all I have is a desk and a cabinet to put my things. Not to mention, I am like a lot of you and obsessed with room environment. I have no control over that with the classroom. Plus the back and forth between the classes makes for a looong day. 

Now you know why I have been MIA... but I am BACK and plan on posting a lot. Especially when it comes to writing because our writing curriculum is awful and I just plan on using it very loosely. 

As a way of saying sorry for neglecting you and get you all back in my good graces... here are some math sorting mats I made. Just laminate and place in a tray or tub or baggy and you've got yourself some workshop activities. 








So... I hope that makes up for me being MIA. I really have missed you all and can't wait for things to calm down and get back to posting! 


17 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Rebecca @ teachingfirst-abc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sorting activity is so cute! It makes me wish I taught the itty bitties. In honor of your creative and informative posts, and in celebration of you getting you job back, I am awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Visit my blog to get the details@
    aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com
    Congrats!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I look forward to getting to use these with my students and my own kids!

    www.generaldelksarmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute activity! I am your newest follower!
    ~Meghan
    http://www.mrsmayhew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thank you for sharing! :) I am excited to see what you have for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are great for a graphing unit. I ususally start my year with one of those. I am completely new to the teacher blogging world. Please come by and check out my new freebie. www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quickbooks providing best customer service and support by professional expert who are available 24 hours at Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1 877-754-0099

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are having any issue with QuickBooks Software and want to quick Response then you can connect Quickbooks Phone Number+1 855-742-7868

    ReplyDelete
  9. QuickBooks is accounting software developed by Intuit to bring advancements to businesses. If you have some issue just call at Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1 866-822-4745

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are looking Best Accounting Service then QuickBooks is best option which also provide best customer service with solution of all queries so call at Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1 346-414-8256

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are using quickbooks software and you're experiencing quickbooks issue then you need to connect our Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1 855-742-7868

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you are looking Best Accounting Software For Professional purpose then QuickBooks is best platform for managing all business accounting task which have also best QuickBooks customer service+1 855-738-7873

    ReplyDelete
  13. QuickBooks is the most popular online accounting software for managing
    Financial Task if you are facing any QuickBooks error problems quickbooks customer service is available 24 hours at quickbooks customer service number +1 855-437-6748

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you are looking best platform your growth business then QuickBooks is best software which manage all financial task but sometimes unexpected errors may occurs in your accounting software then can try at
    quickbooks support phone number +1 888-932-7932

    ReplyDelete